There are many benefits! Stress, poor diet, medication, illness, and aging can throw off the bacteria in your gut. Adding probiotics from fermented organic vegetables to your diet can help with all of that.
Probiotics are good for:
- Regulating your immune system by strengthening your gut.
- Boosting energy by supporting a healthy metabolism.
- Helping to absorb vitamins and minerals, contributing to weight loss.
- Improving overall digestion to relieve bloating and constipation.
- Aiding in brain and mood functions.
- Improving your skin health through gut detox.